A mentor is someone who sees more talent and ability within you, than you see in yourself, and helps bring it out of you.
Being a team manager for the Core team, I want to share the experience of 23 years of in the IT business, especially in in Microsoft technologies. I have mostly developed solutions for health care sector and in various roles such as architects, analysts, and technical project leader and of course as a developer.
- [September 2021 - Current] GESHDO Now ABTeam Manager
- [May 2015 - September 2021] TietoEvrySenior System Architect
The main task was to modernize one of Tieto's products into a new platform. The work involved continuous contact with customers and colleagues in Sweden, Finland, and India. The development took place in India and Sweden. I worked together with other architects to develop a technical roadmap for next-generation applications. Technically and functionally responsible for product development. Lead a development team of 25 persons. Coordinated development / testing / documentation. The product was developed in Angulajsr in frontend, REST API written in .net Core 3.0 for backend, MS SQL as database. The product runs in three different containers in Azure.
- [September 2014 - May 2015] Mercedes-BenzSpecialist IT Wholesale & Retail
Operational maintenance and support of local and central systems. Conducted projects with the aim of developing, improving, and implementing systems. Coordinated specifications, conducted development, testing and implementation in close collaboration with local users and suppliers as well as documented systems, errors, and changes.
- [January 2009 - September 2014] CGM LabSystem Architect
Development of new products, technical project management, requirements management and programming. Most of the projects were integration projects in healthcare. The work involved continuous contact with customers and colleagues in Sweden, Norway, and Germany.
- [January 2007 - December 2008] Tieto Healthcare & WelfareLead Developer
The company Provisio was acquired by Tieto. The tasks were the same as during the years at Provisio.
- [June 2003 - December 2007] Provisio ABLead Developer, Co-owner
Participated in the development of a planning system for healthcare. Worked with development, technical project management, requirements management, customer support, installations, and training.
- [November 2000 - June 2003] INXL ABSystem Developer, Co-owner
Develop web applications for various databases, developed system design and database design according to customers' requirements. Developed, installed, and presented new products and was responsible for own projects. Also responsible for INXL's website and infrastructure.
- [May 1999 - November 2000] Martinsson ISSoftware Developer
Worked as a consultant for Ericsson with report generation, development of extranet and support of applications.
- [January 1998 - August 1998] VasaVuxNetwork Technician
Maintenance of computers and network. This included troubleshooting, repairing, and supporting hardware.
-  MicrosoftMicrosoft Certified: Azure Data Fundamentals
-  MicrosoftMicrosoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals