Grit is having the courage to push through, no matter what the obstacles are, because it’s worth it.
Experienced commercial manager with digital presence and professional coach with passion for great leadership Driving strong and sustainable financial gains through leveraging customer benefits, driving leads and enhancing marketing solutions with innovative branding strategies. All underpinned with passion for people and wellbeing.
- [September 2021 - Current] GESHDO Now ABCommercial Director
- [September 2018 - August 2021] Zumtobelgroup (Nordics & Baltics)(CXO) Head of Marketing, Product Management & E-commerce
• Lead, coach and developed the team to achieve high level of competence to ensure growth, creative digital implementations and high customer satisfaction.
• Part of Global Marketing Management and the Nordic & Baltics Management Board.
• My organisation was responsible for the execution and deployment of the activities driving the aim of hard copy solutions within key applications.
• Streamlined communication processes for global functions/local and 7 countries within the region.
- [May 2017 - September 2018] Zumtobelgroup (Nordics & Baltics)Northern Europe, Channel Marketing
• Was responsible for the execution and deployment of the channel strategy and relationship building activities with demand & lead generation. Targets: Consultants, light designers, architects, engineers.
• Focused on obtaining market research and driving channel segment propositions.
• Work closely with the sales management and product team to delivery sales growth.
- [November 2015 - April 2017] Skånemejerier ABMarketing Manager Trade
• Develop and implement successful strategies for all trade communication and sales within Skånemejerier full brand portfolio with a cost-effective mindset.
• Drive the digital agenda and activate consumers and transform their behavior
• Secure close relationship with sales and marketing/digital team to succeed in the role.
• Brief and lead agencies (in-house, external brand agencies, print suppliers, partners).
- [January 2013 - November 2014] Skånemejerier ABBrand Manager Bravo
• Led an international workgroup from Global Lactalis with HQ in Paris; performed line management duties, supervising and managing project managers on a daily basis and acting as a liaison between employees and upper management.
• Success catalyst in the reengineering of the brand’s position; restructured value proposition; conducted market research and developed a 5-year strategy as a futuristic leader.
• Developing, improving and launching products in market while developing and implementing innovative marketing strategies to achieve corporate revenue goals.
- [May 2010 – April 2013] Lactalis GroupCategory Manager & Brand Manager Hjordnära
- [January 2008 - May 2010] Nordic Kellogg’sNordic Shopper Marketing Manager
- [January 2004 - May 2008] Campbells soup, Brio, Cadbury, Malaco LeafInterim/consultant positions in well-known international companies.
- [2019-2020] Zumtobel group AcademyLeadership & Management
- [2016-2017] CoachwalkDipl. Professional Coach
- [2015-2016] Novare Leadership AcademyYoung Talent Management Program
- [2013-2016] Overall Trainings
• Digital & Content Marketing
• SEO, SoMe, SERP, SEM, AdWords
• Brand building & Marketing research
• Category Management & Innovation process
- [2000-2004] Lunds UniversityBachelor in International Economics, Civilekonom