You only fail when you stop trying.
I am driven by the desire to always learn more. In software development there is always more to learn, which is why it is such an exciting industry to be in. I am particularly interested in learning more about interconnected systems and how they fit into our increasingly digital world.
- [June 2022 - Current] Geshdo Now ABFullstack Developer
IT consultant with a cloud development specialization.
- [January 2022 - April 2022] EmerseDevelopment and Tech Lead
While leading a team of three developers, I was responsible for not only the direction of work within the team, but also handling all tech within the company. This meant deployment, upgrading of servers, monitoring, troubleshooting, and negotiating deals with third party vendors for tech related services.
- [June 2020 - December 2021] PostnordConsulting Application Maintenance Lead
I led the team handling the maintenance of an internal ITSM tool, as well as assisting in the further development and implementation of said tool.
- [January 2020 - June 2020] PostnordConsulting Service Request Coordinator
Still working at PostNord, I transitioned into a solo role handling legacy service requests. This involved managing incoming requests, acting as a contact point between vendors and requestors, as well as overseeing processes for that department. In addition, I was instrumental in the work to transition the departments processes into modern self-service systems. This work was done fully remote.
- [October 2017 - January 2020] PostnordConsulting IT Support
I worked as a consultant at PostNord, both part time and full time. I started as a weekend student worker, but transitioned into full time as work began on a project to introduce an incident coordinator role into the service desk. I helped design and define that role, creating the processes and workflows that would allow the role to support and integrate with different teams, as well as analyze bottlenecks in incident handling.
- [2016 - 2019] Malmö UniversityComputer Science
Focus on game development.
- [2022 - 2025] Google Cloud PlatformCloud Digital Leader