Simplicity is the soul of efficiency.
Self-motivated and self-taught software developer with several years of experience in desktop and web development technologies. Has a creative passion in application architecture and good technical understanding of modern solutions and security concerns. Adheres to Agile development principles, clean-code patterns, and best practices. Always keen to develop knowledge of new and existing technologies, and work in a variety of sectors.
- [December 2020 - Current] GESHDOFullstack Developer
Currently working as an IT consultant with a fullstack specialization.
- [January 2018 - July 2020] Software EngineerSoftware Engineer
Worked within the engineering department to develop a suite of applications to manage various critical business processes in the prototyping of new vehicles as well as providing general IT support to the wider team.
- Worked in a small team to an Agile continuous improvement specification, with fortnightly delivery targets, reporting directly to senior management.
- Migration and improvement of old Google Sites to Angular 8 frontend and ASP.NET backend, with emphasis on authentication and authorisation.
- Developed and maintained bespoke desktop applications using WPF MVVM and made extensive use of relational database technologies and ORMs including MySQL and Entity Framework Core.
- Wrote and maintained several SharePoint sites and business-critical workflows, using custom HTML/CSS and JS to modify UX.
- [January 2019 - March 2020] Helping Hands Community ProjectFull Stack Developer / Consultant
Worked independently on start-to-finish development of stock control web-app, and customer-facing donation platform for a Leamington-based charity, using ASP.NET backend, SQL Server and Angular 8. Oversaw deployment to Azure, continuing as consultant for continuous expansion.
- [January 2017 - December 2017] Oxford Winter Night ShelterFull Stack Developer / Consultant
Consultation and development of rota management system for Oxford-based charity. Fully documented walking skeleton. Initial work in ASP.NET WebApi for further development and deployment by third-party.
- University of Wolverhampton 2007-2014Bachelor of Science, Forensic Science