Technology is best when it brings people together.
M. Sc. in Computer Science and Engineering. Software engineer and generalist that loves building high quality code and solutions.
- [April 2022 - Current] GN Hearing A/SSenior Cloud Engineer & Fullstack Developer
Part of a small fast-paced scrum-based team focusing on delivering a high quality mobile app designed to improve awareness and the use of hearing aids.
Technologies used: React Native (Typescript), Azure functions (NodeJS, Typescript), Azure Devops.
- [March 2022 - Current] GESHDO Now ABFullstack Developer
IT consultant with a cloud development specialization.
- [January 2021 - September 2021] NetcompanySenior Consultant
Continued my commitment with my client and strengthened my role as generalist.
• Assisted project manager with team delivery, code quality and evaluation of colleagues.
• Technical lead for a team of 20+ people.
• Participated and led a successful framework agreement transition.
• Contributed to several different public procurements, of which two were wins.
- [February 2018 - December 2020] NetcompanyConsultant
Developed and maintained a system portfolio of business-critical solutions for a ministry in Denmark. I was part of a scrum team and our responsibilities included full lifecycle of software development. In my role, I also planned sprints together with the client. Focus was to deliver on time and with high quality.
• Contributed to growth from small team to 20+ consultants.
• Fullstack .NET development.
• Fullstack JS development.
• Sitecore development.
• Business Intelligence development (SQL Server, SSIS, ETL, EDW).
• Experience of Azure DevOps and Azure build pipelines.
- [March 2017 - September 2017] Axis CommunicationsMaster Thesis
Our thesis investigated how a shared field of view between a set of network cameras can be discovered through motion analysis. If a shared field of view has been found, a surveillance operator can switch perspective on interested objects and increase efficiency.
• Demo was implemented in Python.
- [May 2016 - August 2016] Axis CommunicationsSoftware Test Developer
Responsible for continued development on an internal benchmark system for automated testing of Axis official plugins for network cameras.
• Work included finding improvements, create user stories and implement after discussions with the product owner.
• System was built in Python with Jenkins to build and execute automated benchmark tests.
- [December 2015 - August 2016] Cybercom Group1st Line Support/Helpdesk
Solved incoming support tickets from technicians.
• Delegated tickets to 2nd and 3rd line.
• Monitored critical systems with SLAs.
- [June 2015 - August 2015] Axis CommunicationsWeb Developer
• Developed an interactive web portal that allows document stored in a version control system to be listed, searched and viewed from the portal.
• Work included developing scripts, mainly in Python, used to get data from version control systems into an SQL database that the web portal fetch data from.
- [2012 - 2017] Lund UniversityM. Sc. in Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering
• Courses: AI, Advanced Computer Security, Databases, C & Java Programming, High Performance Computer Graphics, Image analysis, Industrial Economy, Machine Learning, Mathematical Statistics, Multicore Programming, Numerical Analysis, Real-time Programming.
• Thesis: Finding Field of View Overlap by Motion Analysis.
• Specialization in software.