Frontend developer making your users happy
I am a passionate front-end developer with a curious mindset and a good understanding of the need of the end-user. Equipped with a multifaceted frontend toolkit, I take on challenging tasks of crafting great frontend apps that adhere to all modern demands regarding responsiveness, speed and best-practise code.
- [September 2018 - Current] Ikano BankFrontend lead for Public Web
- [September 2018 - Current] Geshdo Now ABSenior frontend developer
- [2013 - September 2018] SKAT (Danish Tax Authority)Frontend developer
Crafting ideas for digital improvements and building interactive web applications for skat.dk. Frontend implementation of various calculators/widgets with complex interactions. Users have uttered positively on these applications. Design thinking and UX design.
- [2007 - 2013] SKAT (Danish Tax Authority)Business developer
Identification of customer needs and pains on the central self service systems for citizens access to tax matters. Redesign of the flow for the taxpayer (customer). The result has been a vastly improved flow, which has gained positive feedback. Implementing the channel strategy in SKAT with the goal of reducing manual transactions and improve the digital channels.
- University of Helsinki 2002 - 2006Master of Political Science
- University of Roskilde 1999 - 2002Bachelor of Geography