The best designed system is when end users do not need any support.
- [October 2021 - Current] GN HearingConsulting Cloud Engineer
Being a part of a development squad building new innovative applications for hearing aids. Managing the infrastructure and deployment pipeline in Azure and Azure DevOps.
- [March 2021 - September 2021] IKANO BankConsulting Cloud Engineer
Being a part of the infra team at IKANO Bank, Helping out configuring/automating various parts of the AWS environment in alignment with the requirements of IKANO Bank. This included managing workspace VDIs, application management, user access, tagging accounts/instances.
- [March 2021 - Current] GESHDOCloud Engineer
Working as a consultant with a focus on cloud infrastructure and the operations part of devops teams.
- [July 2020 - October 2020] Data DuctusConsulting Third-line Support
Helping a customer to simplify/Automate the installation of there hardware firewall with the help of a Raspberry Pi. I configured the Raspberry to install all applications required for the firewall to work. Needed to add the correct routing rules and added scripts that detected 3g modem when connected to the raspberry. This helped the customer reduce the downtime and simplified installation.
- [March 2020 - March 2021] Data DuctusConsulting Third-line Support
Involved in working with the service regarding the customers “Curity-as-a-Service”. Providing support when the service was down, running new releases of Curity through Azure Devops Ci/CD pipelines. Troubleshooting azure logs, supporting and helping customers related to the service and assisting 2nd line service desk with onboarding and writing manuals to help teammates get onboard. Working with Microsoft Azure and Kubernetes.
- [December 2019 - March 2021] Data DuctusConsulting Third-line Support
Joined the GiP team (Gemensam IT-Platform/Common IT-Platform where I helped a large organization centralize their IT. I was in the preparation phase to check their current Infrastructure (Network, Hardware) to see if they were compatible or needed to upgrade parts in the infrastructure to fulfill the requirements for GiP. Prepared data for the Central Team to migrate the users over. Acted as onsite support when it’s was time to migrate the users to GIP.
- [September 2019 - December 2021] Manpower/ExperisConsulting IT Technician
Assisted a large customer with migrating users to their central IT platform. I had to check that the right computer was migrated and overview the installation process. Furthermore, I handled errors that occurred during the installation process. I had contact with another team that assisted us with the SCCM image when errors occurred.
- [2018 – 2019] Ec UtbildningIT-Supportspecialist
• Applikation and Desktop Virtualization.
• Troubleshooting and support within Windows OS.
• Troubleshooting methodology and remote management.
• ITIL V3
• Communication and customer service.
• Office 365 Cloud Computing.
• Process management system.
• Lia 1, Technical servicedesk.
• Lia 2, Support Second line.
- [2012 – 2017] Malmö HögskolaGame Development
- [2022 - 2024] HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate
-  Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
-  Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- [2021 - 2024] AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner